Sweetbriar Dreams

So where shall we go on our journey today?

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Halloween

Sorry a very short blog today as so much to do in so little time! However I just had to show you my Luke's creation


The front of the house has been decorated with bunting, skulls and skeletons, but disappointingly  we have not been able to find our ten year collection of witches, skulls, tombstones etc so this is extremely understated this year...we will probably find these tomorrow!!


Happy Halloween!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Do you get many "Trick or Treaters" in your parts??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, usually especially over the last few years. However, this year it is cold and currently pouring down with rain so there are quite a few soggy skeletons and demons knocking on the door. I bet it's a constant stream where you are. Take care. x

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting, I love reading your comments and will answer either by email or on the blog. You can also email me privately in my side bar. Have a great day x

Other Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...