Sweetbriar Dreams

So where shall we go on our journey today?

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Advent Calendar Door 18 - The Joy of Post


December 18th

My eighteenth Advent calendar door has now opened revealing a typical UK post box.  The joy of letter boxes rattling with cards containing personal messages is wonderful.  Remember, the last posting dates for the UK is today for second class and Friday for first.

Enjoy your day, and your card writing!
Follow on Bloglovin

Sharing with:
A Pause for Advent

5 comments:

  1. Hi Chel, I love this picture of a red UK mailbox!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pic, and thanks for the posting information!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great reminder Chel, and a lovely postbox picture! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we'll make the deadline by a whisker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just done some last minute emergency posting - hope there are no more to come! Love your post box- quintessentially British I think. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, I love reading your comments and will answer either by email or on the blog. You can also email me privately in my side bar. Have a great day x

Other Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...