Sweetbriar Dreams

So where shall we go on our journey today?

Monday 9 December 2013

Advent Calendar Door 9 - Sunshine and Holly

December 9th

So here we are in week two and my nineth Advent calendar door has now opened revealing some vibrant holly with it's beautiful red berries.  No snow to dust them today but instead they were bathed in sunlight.  During the hustle and bustle of this week it's nice to enjoy and drink in the different colours of nature.

Thank you for your lovely comments, I'm afraid time is against me with the daily posts to reply back but I do appreciate and smile with every single one.  Don't forget to tick the box below to let me know that you are keeping with me on this journey.

Enjoy your day.
Follow on Bloglovin

Sharing with:
A Pause for Advent

8 comments:

  1. Hi Chel, I love holly and what a pretty picture of it with the berries!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...:) I just noticed a tiny holly tree sprouting up in my backyard today. I told my hubby we need to put something around it so he doesn't mow over it. Thanks for sharing your lovely photos each day...:) Blessings for a beautiful week my friend....Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Holly Chel. It doesn't grow in our area in Colorado. Growing up in Virginia, my brother and I sold it off our car in the grocery store parking lot. Your photo is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely holly. I have a little in the garden (no berries though) and I'll be bringing some inside soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely series of photos, Chel - very atmospheric and seasonal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So vibrant it seems to glow!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that holly! Did you open that next door yet? Happy Advent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, I love reading your comments and will answer either by email or on the blog. You can also email me privately in my side bar. Have a great day x

Other Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...